The Hyde School
Hyde Crescent, London NW9 7EY
Tel: 0208 205 8707
Headteacher: Sian Morris
Leadership Scale Range: Point 5-9
Actual Salary: £49,919 – £54,750
Start: April 2022 or as soon as possible
We are an outstanding school that puts inclusion at the heart of everything we do.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Pick up the phone, come and visit – meet our fabulous children!
The Hyde School is a two form entry primary school. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and skilled teacher who wants to join our great team; and who shares in our determination to enable every child to succeed. We won’t put a ceiling on learning!
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to shine and be part of a dynamic Leadership Team
- Fantastic, well-behaved children who are excited about learning
- Opportunities to lead a highly motivated and talented staff team
- A supportive and welcoming school community
- High quality professional development, including the chance to complete the SENDCo qualification as well as support from the Headteacher, who is the Regional Lead for SEND within the Elliot Foundation.
Our ideal candidate:
- OUR CHILDREN would like you to be happy, a good listener and someone who will make their learning fun and meaningful
- OUR PARENTS would like you to be friendly and approachable
- OUR STAFF would like you to be an inspirational, committed professional who is passionate about working with children and as part of a team
- OUR COMMUNITY COUNCIL would like you to be dedicated to raising the achievement of every child
We are really proud of our team, our children and what we have already achieved.
Come and join our happy team and work with our fantastic children. We will provide a full induction, training, support and dedicated weekly leadership time.
The Hyde School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an application form and further details please contact the school. Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school. Please note we do not accept CVs or Barnet online applications.
Closing date: Wednesday 24 November 2021 at 12pm
Interview date: Week commencing 29 November 2021
For more information, or to apply, please click here.