The Sheikh Zayed Private Academies are leading US-curriculum schools in Abu Dhabi, delivering outstanding education for students from Pre-KG to Grade 12. The schools’ reputations for high quality education, outstanding facilities, and innovative use of technology are well established in the UAE.
The Sheikh Zayed Academy for Boys is looking to appoint Classroom Teachers for the Early Years School (Pre-K, KG1, KG2) to join our dedicated and talented faculty in August 2024. We are looking for great classroom practitioners with previous experience working in the UAE, in either UK or US curricula, who are keen to develop as teachers, gain new understandings, and embrace the culture of the UAE. Exceptional CPD opportunities are available to all teachers including the NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in another relevant subject plus PGCE
- A minimum of 2 years early childhood teaching experience
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Knowledge of programs such as Singapore Maths, Read, Write, Inc. and Talk for Writing would be an advantage.
- Renewable fixed-term contract for 2 years
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Annual housing allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Comprehensive international health insurance
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit the application form and your CV via the TES portal, along with a letter of application outlining your career so far and ambitions within the education profession.
For more information about working at SZPAB, please see our recruitment pack here.