The Administrative Assistant is responsible, through the Lead Officer Adult Protection/Child Protection for the provision of clerical and administrative support to the work and activities of the Adult Protection and Child Protection Committees.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information –
- The grade of this post is H
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- Permanent Job Share post for 17.5 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
This post is based at County Buildings, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Kate Gabb, Adult & Child Protection Lead Officer, on 01595 744435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
For more information or to apply: https://www.myjobscotland.gov.uk/councils/shetland-islands-council/jobs/administration-assistant-adult-child-protection-220454