Webinar: Abuse in the home
29 June @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The impact of abuse in the home, even indirectly, is significant for the young people living in these conditions. Anyone can be a victim of domestic abuse, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or background. You can suffer by experiencing domestic abuse indirectly as well as being the direct victim.
This webinar will consider how domestic abuse can manifest and the impact it can have on children and young people so that practitioners can increase their awareness of abuse in the home, and strengthen their ability to respond and support if required.
This webinar is suitable for delegates from all organisations, but will be of particular relevance to those working in schools.
- Current figures relating to domestic abuse
- What constitutes domestic abuse
- How domestic abuse, both direct and indirect, impacts young people in the immediate and longer-term
- Recognising signs of domestic abuse
- How to respond and prevent.
- Member rate: £60
- Non-member rate: £120*
*If you would like to become a member and access discounted rates for Sacpa CPD and events, please click here.