Sacpa Coffee Morning Forum – Safeguarding Children and Harmful Sexual Behaviour
29 September @ 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Sacpa coffee morning forums are free networking events that run monthly throughout most of the year. These free events form part of the Sacpa mission to bring safeguarding leaders and practitioners together for mutual support and learning.
Each month safeguarding leads and practitioners meet online to network around a specific safeguarding theme. They are open to all colleagues working in safeguarding roles who has pre-booked and confirmed their place or confirmed the details of the colleague attending from their organisation and are usually followed by a 45 minute members briefing session from 12:00 BST.
Networking event logistics
- 10:30-10:40 Introductory talk often with a guest speaker
- 10:40-11:00 Networking session 1
- 11:00-11:10 Whole Group Feedback
- 11:10-11:30 Networking session 2
- 11:30-11:40 Whole Group Feedback
- 11:45 Close
Participants are receive a summary of feedback from both networking sessions, and if they wish a reflective learning log template can be provided.
Book your place
To book, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote “SacpaNetworking29922”
Colleagues wishing to book a place at Sacpa networking events will need to provide:
- the full name of the participant attending
- the attendee’s job title
- the attendees organisation name
- the attendees email address for confirmation and virtual links
- the attendees contact telephone number.