PO3 (£35,745 – £38,890)
Permanent position – All Year Round
- Nurturing and sustaining a Culture of Gentleness across the school community.
- Acting as the school’s Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ensuring Child Protection policies and procedures are followed in line with legislation and guidance
- Write detailed reports on Safeguarding concerns, interventions, summaries or actions
- Refer cases of suspected abuse to the Local Authority children’s social care as required.
- To plan and deliver short-term Safeguarding interventions and professional development through 1:1 and group work for referred learners on a range of issues affecting young people
- Support staff who make referrals to Local Authority children and adult social care.
*You will be required to work up to a maximum of two weeks for the school’s short term break provision if required, for which an extra payment will be made.
For all posts we look for candidates who are mature, warm, creative and open to learning with a patient and caring attitude to deal sensitively with vulnerable children.
Benefits include a competitive pension, excellent training and development opportunities and private healthcare.
For more information, or to apply, please click here.