Location: London (near Regent’s Park) with the flexibility to work from home two days per week
Prince’s Trust International is now working in seventeen countries across the world, in partnership with over forty delivery partners, supporting young people to develop their skills and confidence to succeed in employment. To support the increasing demands of our international safeguarding requirements we have created a new and exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the International Safeguarding Adviser.
In this role, you will work closely with our regional teams and delivery partners to ensure all our required safeguarding standards are upheld. As well as promoting a culture where the safety and welfare of children and young people are at the core of what we do, key responsibilities will include developing tools and resources to support delivery partners; training a range of stakeholders; and supporting case management of reported safeguarding incidents and concerns.
To do this, you will model good professional knowledge, compassion and pragmatism through your safeguarding practice. You will be calm under pressure and have the skillset to navigate the unique challenges of safeguarding in an international setting.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge working with an international charity, we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please go to the job description (this will open in a new window)
Indicative salary range for this role is £26,000.00 to £30,000.00
Perks For Working At Prince’s Trust International
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- We will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- In-house and external training opportunities available throughout the year
The Prince’s Trust International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
For more information and to apply: International Safeguarding Adviser (princes-trust.org.uk)