Full Job Description
Required – September 2022
Bradfield School is a Member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, resilient Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead (non-teaching) to join our Pastoral Team. The successful candidate will support the DSL in the Safeguarding and Child Protection across the school. We are looking for a candidate who:
- has a proven track record of Safeguarding and Child Protection work
- has excellent organisational, leadership and management skills; including effective time management
- has experience of developing and delivering Safeguarding training; alongside the DSL
- has the capacity to contribute to the psychological wellbeing of students in the school and support other staff to be able to do so
- has excellent interpersonal skills needed to develop positive and supportive professional relationships with students, parents, external agencies and the wider community
- has a working knowledge and understanding of current and national legislation in relation to Safeguarding and Child Protection
- has the ability to analyse problems, reach considered judgements, and resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner
Our students deserve nothing but the best and in return for giving 100% we provide support, effective career development, and a wonderfully supportive school community.
In return we can offer you:
- A high level of community involvement.
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment.
- An established MAT of schools which shares and builds on effective practice.
- A great place to work where colleagues are valued and receive high quality support with rich learning and development opportunities.
If you are ready for such a challenge, then please click below to apply today.
Closing date for applications is 11:59pm on Sunday 14th August 2022
Interviews will be held at the end of August 2022
- Please do not complete a Sheffield City Council application form for this post. All applicants to use the TES application form
- References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure check.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.