Sacpa International Safeguarding Network Meeting – Safeguarding Children and Harmful Sexual Behaviour
9 September @ 7:30 AM - 8:45 AM
Sacpa coffee morning forums but at a time when colleagues working in different time zones can attend without disrupting their family life. These are free networking events that run monthly throughout most of the year. These events form part of the Sacpa mission to bring safeguarding leaders and practitioners together for mutual support and learning.
Every other month safeguarding leads and practitioners meet online to network around a specific safeguarding theme. They are open to all colleagues working in safeguarding roles who has pre-booked and confirmed their place or confirmed the details of the colleague attending from their organisation.
Networking event logistics
- 10:30-10:40 Introductory talk often with a guest speaker
- 10:40-11:00 Networking session 1
- 11:00-11:10 Whole Group Feedback
- 11:10-11:30 Networking session 2
- 11:30-11:40 Whole Group Feedback
- 11:45 Close
Participants are receive a summary of feedback from both networking sessions, and if they wish a reflective learning log template can be provided.
Book a place
To book, simply email email@example.com ensuring that you quote “SacpaIntNetworking09922”
Colleagues wishing to book a place at Sacpa networking events will need to provide:
- the full name of the participant attending
- the attendee’s job title
- the attendees organisation name
- the attendees email address for confirmation and virtual links
- the attendees contact telephone number.