26th February, 2021 10:40 am
Welcome to our first weekly round-up of just some of the safeguarding job vacancies currently available in the UK.
Each week, we’ll be highlighting a selection of vacancies listed on the Job Board of our website from the world of safeguarding. Some of the top roles currently open for application are listed below – if you want to find out more about a particular job, click on the links to get a full overview of the role in question.
If you have a safeguarding job vacancy you’d like us to advertise, please email us at email@example.com.
Last chance to apply
- Female Family Support Worker, Bristol – full time, permanent, £22,183 (Deadline: 26/2/21)
- Registered Manager, Action for Children, Dundee – full time, permanent, £35,000 (Deadline: 26/2/21)
- Assistant Director Education and Learning, Bracknell – full time, up to £108k (Deadline: 26/2/21)
- Teacher of Chemistry, George Heriot’s School, Edinburgh – full time, permanent, salary not specified (Deadline: 26/2/21)
- Speech and Language Therapist, NHS Tayside – full time, permanent, £25,100 – £31,649 (Deadline: 26/2/21)
- Young Person’s Resilience Worker – Youth Justice Service, Huddersfield – full time, permanent, £23,219-£26,983 (Deadline: 28/2/21)
- OPFS Advice Content Lead, Edinburgh – 35 hours per week, £27,795-£3,972 (Deadline: 28/2/21)
- Independent Chair/Scrutineer – Children’s Safeguarding Board, Grays – part time, three year fixed term contract, up to 24 days per annum, up to £600 per day including expenses (Deadline 28/2/21)
For a full list of vacancies, visit the Job Board on our website.
Categorised in: News